The Terminal des Flandres offers a rail shuttle between Dunkirk and Paris directly from the container site via direct transhipment from the vessel to the railcar.
The Greenmodal service
- With 2 rotations per week, the service offers a capacity of 110 TEU per trip.
- From Dunkirk on Tuesdays and Fridays - Closing 15:00h.
- From Paris on Mondays and Wednesdays - Closing 15:00h. Arrival in Dunkirk on Tuesdays and Thursdays as soon as of 6:00h.
- The train is in transit at night "in hidden time".
- Depending on the transport volume, additional rotations can be set up on request.
An intermodal Maritime / Railway delivery service that integrates an economical and environmentally friendly transport system into the Terminal des Flandres ‘global offer.
The Dunkirk - Bonneuil line:
Rail service: Dunkirk> Bonneuil Sur Marne (South East of Paris)> Dunkirk